Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I have received a couple of awards over the past couple of months, and am finally getting around to passing the first one along. I just checked and this first one was given to me back in February! Gasp. I didn't know it was that long ago! The problem I've been having is that most of the blogs that I'd like to pass the awards along to have already received these!
The award was:
passed along to me from: Forever Daisies
and the rules are:
"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
So my blogs I'm passing it to are:
1.Mom and Kiddo
2.Bare Baby Feet
3.Our Eastern Journey
4.Be Different, Act Normal
5.Our Crafts N Things
6.Scott Chris Cori Cassie Cali
7.The Write Start
And 10 honest things about myself are:
1. I snore. A lot. And loudly.
2. I procrastinate quite a bit.
3. I am kind of a loner and a homebody. I get excited on the rare occasion when I have the house to myself.
4. I take better care of my daughter than I do of myself.
5. I get overwhelmed very easily.
6. My husband is the cook in our house, which I'm grateful for, but I get mad when people insinuate that I'm not doing my "job" because I don't cook dinner.
7. My husband also does the grocery shopping - another thing I don't like people giving me a hard time about.
8. I dislike "fake" people.
9. Respect for other people is important to me.
10. I've always been honest almost to a fault. I've often said I have Jiminy Cricket for a conscience.
Ok, there's one award down. Hopefully I can pass the second one along soon. Please don't think I'm not grateful - I'm just a big time procrastinator!