Thursday...er, Friday List  

Friday, July 9, 2010

I am behind this week...so, better late than never, here are some links that may interest you:

I think S'Mores On A Stick look like fun.

I've seen lots of different versions of ice cream cakes made with ice cream sandwiches lately - like these Frozen Banana Split Squares.

Paige was sick recently, and I can never remember what time I last gave her medicine to her, so this post on organizing sick kids was interesting to me.

I keep meaning to make a foamerator with Paige. Maybe if I stick the link here I'll remember?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Thursday...er, Friday List

  • Katie
    July 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

    I should never have stopped by your blog. I have a feeling I'll be making those banana split concoctions you linked to at least once a week. Eeek...

    Hope your little one is feeling better!

  • Anonymous
    February 8, 2012 at 8:51 PM  

    A cigarette (include the Cheap Newport Cigarettes) is a specific product

    made from finely cut and cured tobacco leaves combined with a number of additives (in some cigarettes the number can reach a hundred) and rolled into a paper-wrapped cylinder.

    Smoking and smoking cigarettes in particular is a kind of tradition or ritual that appeared in the ancient times. According to the statistics, about 34 percent of people in the

    world are smokers, so millions and millions of cigarettes are sold these days ? at convenience stores, supermarkets, gas stations and online. However, as the heavy taxes on

    cigarettes and tobacco, many smokers even can't afford to buy Newport Cigarettes

    for their everyday life.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster