Wednesday, April 16, 2008
This is my first time being tagged. I've been tagged by Chrissy at ToddleBits. I'm supposed to share seven random facts about myself. So, I stole the rules from Chrissy's site, and here they are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, now just because I love a theme, here are seven random facts about me and my BEDROOM. (Don't worry, this post is G rated.)
1. I almost never make my bed. I don't really understand the point of it. Aren't I just getting back into it later?
2. When I do make my bed, I tend to fold up my pajamas and put them under my pillow. This is something my mother taught me to do, and so I've never thought it was funny, but Roland found it to be quite amusing.
3. For some reason, when I am sleeping with Roland, I am most comfortable in the "spooning" position, either lying with my arm over him, or him lying with his arm over me. When I'm ready to go to sleep, I'll ask him, "which way" we are going to roll! :)
4. If I go to sleep without Roland, I find that I don't know what to do with my arm, since I'm so used to putting it over him in that "spooning" position. So I usually steal his pillow and cuddle up with it.
5. I snore. A lot. And loudly. I've been woken up many times during my life to be told, "you were snoring." Gee, thanks for waking me up just to tell me that.
6. I have sleep apnea. This means that I stop breathing in my sleep, and therefore often do not reach REM state, and do not get a quality night's sleep, making me apt to fall asleep during the day. This is most likely also why I snore. For my sleep apnea, I use a machine called a C-PAP that keeps me breathing during the night.
7. I also thrash during my sleep. I think it correlates to how well I'm breathing - more thrashing means I'm not breathing as well. Therefore, there are lots of nights when Roland gets beaten up by me. Once, while I was pregnant with Paige, I thrashed enough that I broke his cheek - hit him with what we assume was my elbow, and gave him a hairline fracture!
Now I'm supposed to tag seven more. I tag:
Cortney at All Because Two People Fell In Love
Crazy Daisy at Forever Daisies
Candace at Mommy Matters!
Sandra at On The Eastern Journey
Shawn at Letters To My Daughters
Mom Unplugged at Unplug Your Kids
Amy at My Blog