Saturday, March 29, 2008
One of the blogs I enjoy reading, Forever Daisies, has been posting a Friday Fill-In every week. Of course I was curious about it and had to go check it out for myself. However, I didn't get around to it until now, but here's my attempt at my first Friday Fill In - #65. The words in bold are my answers to fill in the blanks.
1. Some relationships are meant to end.
2. Celtic Women is the last concert I saw; it was amazing.
3. Spring should be cold in New England.
4. Oh no! I forgot to do this on Friday!
5. I've recently started reading a new book.
6. Paige never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include learning about my credit and Sunday, I want to do the weekly Unplugged Project!